Hiring a new analyst, looking for a new position, considering an offer, negotiate comp at one’s current firm — reliable hedge fund salary data is an absolute necessity for each situation.
- Hundreds of survey responses narrowed down to 232 respondents representing 220 firms
- Household names include ABN AMRO, American Express, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, and Morgan Stanley
- 75% USA-based respondents
- 31% with 10+ years of hedge fund industry experience, 63% with 5+ years, and only 16% with less than 2 years
- Titles included Analyst, Trader, Portfolio Manager, and more specific titles such as Quantitative Strategist, Assistant Operations Manager, Head of Operational Due Diligence, and Quantitative Risk Manager
The 2008 Survey and Report isn’t far off. We’ll be posting more information here soon.